Friday, March 28, 2014

Greetings mates we're back, sort of...

We just wanna inform you all that the Kronnish Pirates are still alive. Even though life made most of us being absent of the Legacy of a Thousand Suns game, we’re still going there when we arrange enough time.


I know that this is not an ideal situation, but it’s what I can do now. Even though we still have one or two raids going on weekly, and that’s fine by me, as the purpose of our group was never the the number one group on the leaderboard, our main purpose was always having good fun with a game we all love.


Anyway I just wanna inform you that I will start releasing so pages of my Captain Files diary regarding our crew manifest. Those files are various short fiction I’ve made regarding the origins of our crewmates and our history.


Plus all the characters cards I published on Facebook will be released here on the site, just as soon as i’ve manage the time to redesign it.


That’s all for today mates.


Your truly,

Captain Lemuel Nero


No comments:

Post a Comment